Kevin Smith survives massive heart attack

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love Kevin Smith but If you're an obese male or have a shyt diet just resign yourself to dying young, period.

As a fairly successful, obese man, he probably lived fast and enjoyed the best burgers, pizza and fried chicken America has to offer. He would have died a happy man.

But he survived and to continue on living, he will have to turn vegan, grind through every single day eating tasteless food and wish he had died in 2018. I pity him.

Daps
Praying that he has a speedy recovery. I was a big fan of his since 14 when my brother would rent the VHS movies of Mallrats, Clerks and Chasing Amy. He has an organic way of telling stories that convey rich messages through film.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Love Kevin Smith but If you're an obese male or have a shyt diet just resign yourself to dying young, period.
My best friend is very very obese, kids like 500 lbs, been tryna get him onto a diet or something, i work at a gym part time so im tryna get him to go, cause it be free...im worried sick over him and hes a kevin smith fan,maybe it could be his wake up call...hope to god he chooses to get fit soon but if i cant make him im scared as shyt he will never do it himself :mjcry:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
My best friend is very very obese, kids like 500 lbs, been tryna get him onto a diet or something, i work at a gym part time so im tryna get him to go, cause it be free...im worried sick over him and hes a kevin smith fan,maybe it could be his wake up call...hope to god he chooses to get fit soon but if i cant make him im scared as shyt he will never do it himself :mjcry:
Yeah my baby bro same way. 6'5 340. Just too much strain on the heart being that big.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yeah my baby bro same way. 6'5 340. Just too much strain on the heart being that big.
Ya man, its tough as exercise is only half the problem, shyt eating habits that started in first grade is the bigger issue...i mean we just turned 35, his dad died at 44....of a heart attack