Kevin Smith survives massive heart attack

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Kevin actually lost a lot of weight and got on the path to turning it around. Cut out sugar, started eating a little better and walking more. He wasn’t skinny by any means but he was doing better. That’s why this shocked the hell out of me. Glad he didn’t do the grand closing but hope he makes a full recovery.

Praying for that man. Hope he does whatever he needs to do to get right

Yeah i hope he has a full recovery but years of damage can't be reversed with 3 years of walking

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah i hope he has a full recovery but years of damage can't be reversed with 3 years of walking

Also true. The weight issues along with his hectic ass schedule can't help. Dude stretches himself way too thin (no pun intended) and he plays around like he's a lazy jerk but he's constantly on the road, constantly working on something

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Why do ppl only want to go vegan after something bad happens when the logical thing would be to do it before anything happens to prevent it in the first place?
Usually how people operate. Keep doing the same ol shyt until something serious pops up, then you realize change is required.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do ppl only want to go vegan after something bad happens when the logical thing would be to do it before anything happens to prevent it in the first place?

People feel like they will just live forever and can keep living a shytty lifestyle because they cannot immediately feel the effects. Until some real shyt happens and there are few things quite as real as a fukking massive heart attack