Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Samuel's was anti Black.

He said something like Black women aren't the prototype beauty because of their skull shape or some shyt
Never heard him say that but if he did he never preached it may have said it once out of 100s of videos and trust me I don’t cape for that man he was a plagiarist who stole from my favorite person in the manosphere who also RIP.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
As someone that watched his videos since he was doing cologne reviews, I saw how he did/said things for shock value and how towards the end was approaching his show toned down and with a more polished personality. He got better at putting people in a corner with his questioning vs lashing out. His little comments got some genuine big laughs from me.

I highly doubt he would've been demonetized, from what I remember he was distancing himself from the F&F style creators and only addressing them indirectly. I believe he would've made it to day time tv/radio by this time. A lot of people were so obsessed with proving him wrong that they just made him more popular.

I remember a show he did where he mentions being accused of stealing material from another creator. I wasn't able to find the video when I went back (maybe unpublished). Does anyone remember/know what that was about?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What KS was doing was completely different than all those others you mentioned. FF, Pearl, Tate, etc. all just "leaned" into the manosphere space because it was hot at the time and was a quick way to blow up your channel. None of them actually believed in stopping the gender war foolishness and getting married which is what KS was talking about.

All of those you mentioned are "crash out kings" and they all eventually crashed out one by one and got demonetized/banned. Pearl was doing "white girl reacts to rap videos" content before her redpill phase. The FF idiots were doing just about anything under the sun and "fake it till you make it" content, they blew up because of KS, and they were all about manufacturing reactions from women, they were never serious.

KS knew what he was doing.
Kavin Samuals was a gay man posing as a redpill alpha male. He was the very definition of a grifter and he didn't want to stop the gender war, he exploited it.

Last edited: