Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What KS was doing was completely different than all those others you mentioned. FF, Pearl, Tate, etc. all just "leaned" into the manosphere space because it was hot at the time and was a quick way to blow up your channel. None of them actually believed in stopping the gender war foolishness and getting married which is what KS was talking about.

All of those you mentioned are "crash out kings" and they all eventually crashed out one by one and got demonetized/banned. Pearl was doing "white girl reacts to rap videos" content before her redpill phase. The FF idiots were doing just about anything under the sun and "fake it till you make it" content, they blew up because of KS, and they were all about manufacturing reactions from women, they were never serious.

KS knew what he was doing.
Kevin Samuel's ain't believe in it either....he ain't have money till his channel blew

Blind leading the blind

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
I was thinking about this in the morning - do y'all think Kevin Samuels would have been demonetized if he were alive today? I personally don't think so. Despite other RP folks like Pearl Davis, F&F, Andrew Tate, etc. getting banned from YouTube or demonetized, Kevin stayed in his niche lane. He didn't discuss politics or did stuff for clicks. He wasn't too abrasive and he was nuanced.

I also think Pearl Davis wouldn't have blown up if KS was still alive. I do like how KS comment about F&F flying too close to the sun finally came true and they're about to go broke.

No.

Literally everyone else you mentioned have a very large or primarily whyte audience. I believe KS was very intentional about not getting the "wrong" type of attention. Berating black people is low risk because black people can't deplatform you. Staying away from politics makes sense because its high risk low reward. If he started collaborating with whyte people and was berating whyte women on a regular basis he wouldn't have made it 2 years doing that before he got wiped out.

He was a businessman first, and scolding Whyte women as a black man is bad for business. None of this was ever because he "cared" other than how far it could take his wallet.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was thinking about this in the morning - do y'all think Kevin Samuels would have been demonetized if he were alive today? I personally don't think so. Despite other RP folks like Pearl Davis, F&F, Andrew Tate, etc. getting banned from YouTube or demonetized, Kevin stayed in his niche lane. He didn't discuss politics or did stuff for clicks. He wasn't too abrasive and he was nuanced.

I also think Pearl Davis wouldn't have blown up if KS was still alive. I do like how KS comment about F&F flying too close to the sun finally came true and they're about to go broke.

KS was on his way to becoming a mainstream fixture. He would have probably transitioned over to a podcast platform.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

He was never anti black that’s the thing. Tate and F&F are anti black counter culture while Samuels was just trying to get people to relax unrealistic standards.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He was never anti black that’s the thing. Tate and F&F are anti black counter culture while Samuels was just trying to get people to relax unrealistic Black standards.
Samuel's was anti Black.

He said something like Black women aren't the prototype beauty because of their skull shape or some shyt

Snake316

Pro
Daps
KS was on his way to becoming a mainstream fixture. He would have probably transitioned over to a podcast platform.
One of the few online personalities that had hood folks, former felons, white collar professionals, middle class whites, white incels, strippers, etc. all listening to him. He definitely would’ve been big

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps

when did he say that? I don’t recall him ever calling them out by name. but i could be wrong

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when did he say that? I don’t recall him ever calling them out by name. but i could be wrong
Not by name. He didn't beef but I recall a broadcast that he said like Icarus some content creators are flying too close to the sun. That was around the time they were trying to say they weren't like Kevin Samuels etc.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
He definitely would have gotten bigger, he was already on the cusp of crossing over.

What made him special was he never jumped outta of his lane. Most times as a content creator you'll reach a point where your audience grows to enjoy hearing you talk about anything and not just what you specialize or known for. He got way past that point and still stayed in his lane. A lot of people do the opposite, especially the ones that appeared after he passed. That type of focus would keep him from being demonetized imo.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What KS was doing was completely different than all those others you mentioned. FF, Pearl, Tate, etc. all just "leaned" into the manosphere space because it was hot at the time and was a quick way to blow up your channel. None of them actually believed in stopping the gender war foolishness and getting married which is what KS was talking about.

All of those you mentioned are "crash out kings" and they all eventually crashed out one by one and got demonetized/banned. Pearl was doing "white girl reacts to rap videos" content before her redpill phase. The FF idiots were doing just about anything under the sun and "fake it till you make it" content, they blew up because of KS, and they were all about manufacturing reactions from women, they were never serious.

KS knew what he was doing.

Facts. Also Kevin Samuels, despite the screams from the LSA type crows, wasn't just shytting on women. He was getting at men too.
Those other channels were just doing it for clicks, for KS it was his actual lane in life before youtube.