Kevin Nash- Nash and Hall were bigger than Rock and Stone Cold

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
i fukks wit nash, but in that timeline shoot interview he said austin took the anti-coperate gimmick from him :wtf:

:laugh: Yeah Nash was definitely reaching with that statement. But with this, Im not too sure.

All I know is that I used to watch WCW because of the Outsiders and WWF because of Austin and Rock back then. They were neck and neck for me.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
All due respect to the NWO because they were huge, but this is another example of Nash saying something outrageous to get people talking about him again.

There might have been short fleeting moments where it seemed like nobody was bigger than Nash and Hall, but overall they were clearly behind Austin and Rock for that stretch and it really wasn't that close. Austin and Rock both transcended the industry in a way Nash and Hall never could.

Respect for this as a topic of discussion, though. It's not something that people should just shyt on and dismiss. NWO, at their peak, was crazy over, and they legit had WWE on the ropes. We can't forget that.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
In all theory, when that NWO joint went down they was bigger than Rock and Austin. You gotta give Hogan a shytload of credit for that also. Also heavy emphasis on WERE.........Nash didn't say still is. He knows better........

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Thats true. Nash and Hall made Hogan cool again. Gave him more street cred.

you mean hogun made them cool.

nwo would not have worked unless hogun turned and used his political juice with bischoff.

nash was not running shyt.
plus when he got to run it.

he deflected all his errant booking decisions on someone else.

dude is a tall chicken legged't moron.

all of the clit are goofball cluck lame clowns with substance abuse issues.
processed into fake false delussions of grandeur...

art barr