Kevin Nash ethering Ford F-150 cacs on twitter appreciation thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
He was my guy:mjcry:

I found out he wasn't Cuban then recently saw he was a cracker ass cracker from some backwoods city. I almost cried. Now his friendships make sense:mjcry:

He wasn't born anywhere near Miami. He just got hella tans:wow:

Bruh, I remember watching some old ass WCW PPV, mind you this was from before he went to WWF as Razor Ramon, and he was just a tall ass blonde mulllet rocking redneck. That shyt blew my mind.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
:myman:
ELXLOHRU0AA6F4i.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
ELXLNqXUcAEttAB.jpg
he knocked down a prime minka and blowing down on cacs all year round. You salute that man :salute:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
that’s the thing about white ppl who seem “cool”

some of their close friends and family members still be racist

never fails
I am not gonna blame them for not conversating with their family members but they should also understand why someone would talk to Farrakhan, etc..instead they cancel you lol

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bruh, I remember watching some old ass WCW PPV, mind you this was from before he went to WWF as Razor Ramon, and he was just a tall ass blonde mulllet rocking redneck. That shyt blew my mind.

Huh? Smh. That's funny as hell.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
shyt. Finna go to Burger King wit my EBT card and get busy.:takedat:
@The Burger King

You watching Lovecraft Country tonight?

I had Burger King yesterday. Got a double whopper with bacon, big fish and a large fry. The fries changed but I haven't had they shyt in about a year. Fat boy shyt. Imma feel that ordering 2 meals shyt in a few years. My metabolism still moving good.

Lovecraft Country lol. Third episode not on my site yet. I see Eve's Bayou girl. We like the same age so I can mention that movie. I wasn't expecting episode 2. Nice swerve. Just watched games and put my girl on The Last OG.