Kevin Nash ethering Ford F-150 cacs on twitter appreciation thread

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I still can’t believe how he became so close to HHH and HBK.

Their political views had to have changed over the years and they probably got to close to care anymore

Ive not watched wrestling as a adult but I always assumed they was all Republicans, especially since they are mostly cacs from the midwest and south. Nash is from Cali right?

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still can’t believe how he became so close to HHH and HBK.

Their political views had to have changed over the years and they probably got to close to care anymore

Stone Cold and Jerry Lawler have the same social and political views as Kevin Nash as well.

Jim Cornette is a straight up Liberal. :skip:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I gotta see proof with austin and lawler. I’ve never seen them say anything supporting social issues.

I don't really know much about Steve Austin or his complete views About everything but I did see him on Instagram and twitter giving people shyt for not wearing a mask and he also seems to be big on gun control.

I only tuned in to watch his redneck fans lose thier shyt on both occasions lol.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
With most cacs, in their youth they are rebellious liberals
But, as middle age burn out and jadedness sets in, they become conservative bigots just like their parents and grandparents before them.

There are very few who hold up as time goes on.

Kevin Nash, Bret Hart, Macho Man, and Stonecold have kept the same energy since forever. I think Jerry Lawler might be as well , but the verdict is out.

Shout out to Dave Batista as well.

sidenote about StoneCold: people often bring up his role as the prison guard in 'The Longest Yard' with Nelly in the Library dropping the N-Bomb

I'll write a MF off quick no matter how endeared I may have been to them in the past. Yeah It felt odd and had me like:patrice:but every time I would catch this movie and come back to that scene, the way he delivered that felt a little flat. Almost like he isnt used to saying it, It felt unnatural, the way he delivered his lines in that same. Could just be me though. But I will say, everything he's ever done in media like get pranked on Punk'd back in the day + his podcast

Nah he's definitly a standup dude. He may not wear Fubus and hangout with rappers but he he solid.