Kevin Nash ethering Ford F-150 cacs on twitter appreciation thread

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:myman:
ELXLOHRU0AA6F4i.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
ELXLNqXUcAEttAB.jpg
Nash use to rock retro Jordans on the regular basis with those fubu shirts too.

Also, the nWo got their style from west coast rap music.

Kevin Nash elucidated that when he and Scott Hall first met, the latter was sort of a country boy, whereas Nash was born in Detroit and was a Motown guy.

Furthermore, Nash explained how several nWo catchphrases drew inspiration from West Coast rap, besides also speaking about Tupac—

“Once West Coast rap got really hot and especially Death Row it was we began listening to Death Row a lot in the car and there was this old Mack 10 song and in this Mack 10 song they rob a McDonald’s and one dude says to the other dude in the car that he’d been wanting to do that for two years and the other guys says that he’d been wanting to do that ‘for life’. So that is where we got that.”

"Most of our catch phrases and those things we did we got from West Coast rap. Immediately, I remember I put my headband on backwards like 2 Pac—here is a thirty five year old white guy with his headband on backwards but it worked.”
Nash explained that 'Pac's personal style and personality were influential on the famous nWo storyline in World Championship Wrestling during the 1990s.

"We’re throwing gangster rap into [the nWo] and Terry (Hulk Hogan) is old school." Nash told Austin."He wants the ‘brother, brother, brother,’ and we’re like, ‘naw, that ain’t hip.’ That ain’t what’s working. Just talk. You gotta lose the wrestling persona. You gotta be chill. Hell, I showed up with a Tupac bandana on backwards and someone looked at me and said ‘what the hell is that?! Are you Aunt Jemima?’ No, man, this is the way Tupac wears it. Look around, man. This in the middle of East Coast/West Coast rap wars. We’re trying to crossover!"