Kevin Nash arrested in bloody fight with his son

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The way he explains the whole incident on his recent KC shoot interview wit Sean Oliver is :mjlol: even right to the cops fukking up and him texting his son in the cop car on the way back after both spending a night in jail eating prison food.

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
Lol this thread reminds me of high school. I was 6 foot 2 and captain of the football team (Australian football no pads) and we had this dude on our team who was fast as fukk and like five foot one (he was also a gymnast and strong AF). I used to carry him to class one hand under his chin and one behind his neck, it looked like I was choking him, teachers would pull us up like what is going on and Jarod the champ would say "He's giving me a lift to class" :dead: he once asked me to give him a chokeslam in front of a broad he wanted to impress. I was like ok just make sure you jump when I tap your foot the 3rd time. The fool using his gymnastic skills jumped higher than I could control him and knocked himself out. Being a real fiend he played the sympathy card and nailed her 3 days later

Kevin_Nash

2x WWE Hall of Famer
Daps
nash's son looks more like diesel than nash nowadays.

nash looks like his old OZ character.

Maybe he looks like diesel (aka a young version of myself) because

:ohhh:

he's my son.

And maybe I'm starting to look like Oz because

I'm approaching 60 and have my hair cut like I did when I first got into the business.

Jesus Christ what a fukking terrible dipshyt post you made. Would have been better off making a thread ranking the 93 best Lex Luger poses in front of a mirror with you responding to yourself 67 times and wondering why no one else cares.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Maybe he looks like diesel (aka a young version of myself) because

he's my son.

And maybe I'm starting to look like Oz because

I'm approaching 60 and have my hair cut like I did when I first got into the business.

Jesus Christ what a fukking terrible dipshyt post you made. Would have been better off making a thread ranking the 93 best Lex Luger poses in front of a mirror with you responding to yourself 67 times and wondering why no one else cares.
you are the worse alias ever. how you gonna neg me like kevin nash would actually neg someone. fukk you and your quads, my sister texted me she thought you were dead.