Kevin Nash arrested in bloody fight with his son

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
the wwe is fukking disgusting how they try and co ntrol ALL their talents past and future. you discipline your fukking son and you get suspended? BULLshyt

LOL tho how they just KLIQ'd up in 2015 to make sure big kev could go. First RAW ill be watching in a minute

If WWE still doesnt let Nash come, I hope Hogan or Hall shoot on Flair randomly for him getting bossed on by the nWo

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
the wwe is fukking disgusting how they try and co ntrol ALL their talents past and future. you discipline your fukking son and you get suspended? BULLshyt

LOL tho how they just KLIQ'd up in 2015 to make sure big kev could go. First RAW ill be watching in a minute

That's how all corporations are now. That's how the NFL is. It's so annoying to me. I just care about what a dude do in the ring/field, all this I gotta care about a nikka's personal life because of Ray Rice or Adrian Peterson is so fukking lame.

Just do your job and whatever.

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
That's how all corporations are now. That's how the NFL is. It's so annoying to me. I just care about what a dude do in the ring/field, all this I gotta care about a nikka's personal life because of Ray Rice or Adrian Peterson is so fukking lame.

Just do your job and whatever.
it aint that easy holmes, them sponsers pay the bills now. And since everything is out there due to social media, p*ssyfied soccer moms/tree huggers/fakkits/race card refs tend to take more notice.
Back in the day a media member and the athlete could have a beer at the bar with a couple of broads n talk about real life shyt without worry of it bein on a thousand internet headlines.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
A year ago today I was going to the doctor for some tests, and I was nervous & scared.

Then I saw this thread before I left the house and it put a smile on my face, and changed my whole outlook on the day. Thank you TSC for the laughs during that difficult time and thank you Kevin Nash's son for putting the beats on your pops :salute:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one year anniversary
1u7lXto.png

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
A year ago today I was going to the doctor for some tests, and I was nervous & scared.

Then I saw this thread before I left the house and it put a smile on my face, and changed my whole outlook on the day. Thank you TSC for the laughs during that difficult time and thank you Kevin Nash's son for putting the beats on your pops :salute:

Hope you're doing well breh