Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
celebrate-the-25th-anniversary-of-home-alone-with-a-wet-bandit-injury-diagnosis-9-photos-910.jpg

Having a custom made doorknob is some high snobbery

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How do they not have a new generation home alone with kevin as a dad with the old mans granddaughter (the red headed girl singing Aria in church) as mom

With 2017 home technology and stuff they could do it without being a ghostbusters level retread. A new take rather than pure nostalgia.

This church scene between kevin and the old man is really beautiful actually...home alone is great

Daps
How do they not have a new generation home alone with kevin as a dad with the old mans granddaughter (the red headed girl singing Aria in church) as mom

With 2017 home technology and stuff they could do it without being a ghostbusters level retread. A new take rather than pure nostalgia.

This church scene between kevin and the old man is really beautiful actually...home alone is great
It's possible. Have the parents fly out to a remote skiiing spot overseas with no cell phone signal and bad weather stopping them from coming back for a couple days.
Have the burgulars be able to hack the security system and then make Kevin be the last resort from them getting everything in the house.
You need cameos throughout the entire movie though to really make it work

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Wouldn't work. Home Alone worked because u have perfect casting, music, direction and tone. U cant replace Pesci, Culkin etc

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing, his dad didn't give a shyt about him :dead: He let's his a$$hole brother call him a little jerk. My brother wouldn't dare call my kids any names like that, especially me being right there. Kevin was a little shyt but he's still your kid. Barley even cared they left him :dead:
I watched the first ten to fifteen minutes a few days ago, the entire family is treating him like shyt:dwillhuh:

They really getting pissed at a 8-9 year old for asking someone to help pack a suitcase:what: