Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
he got dem cheese pizzas delivered but i don't think we ever saw him eat any

Now that I think about it did Kevin EVER eat anything in the two movies. Dude always got interrupted when he was about to get his grub on.

Buzz ate his pizza
The wet bandits showed up when he was about to chow down on that TV dinner
The pigeons ate his cookies

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
sohh we gon act like kevin aint bout dat life

tumblr_lumnt5uNKF1r5zq6ao1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lumnt5uNKF1r5zq6ao2_500.gif

tumblr_lulfeiZWvS1r5zq6ao1_500.gif

Luxurious....AND spacious

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

"I wouldn't let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my ass":bryan::bryan:

My mom was extra Christian when I was a kid (well she still is) and I remember that part came on while we were watching this family movie and I immediately looked up at her like:mjcry::ld:cuz I thought she was going to make me turn it off but she shocked me by being all :mjlol:.........my mom hates cursing in movies so seeing her laugh at profanity in front of me was like:gladbron:....I get to laugh too?

After she got her giggle out she was like you bet not say it:ufdup:and I was like :mjgrin:

So many memories for both Home Alone 1 and 2. I'm gonna watch it while we put up the Christmas Tree this weekend :ahh:.....and best believe when I catch any funny shyt I'm going to post it in this thread:youngsabo:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

"I wouldn't let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my ass":bryan::bryan:

My mom was extra Christian when I was a kid (well she still is) and I remember that part came on while we were watching this family movie and I immediately looked up at her like:mjcry::ld:cuz I thought she was going to make me turn it off but she shocked me by being all :mjlol:.........my mom hates cursing in movies so seeing her laugh at profanity in front of me was like:gladbron:....I get to laugh too?

After she got her giggle out she was like you bet not say it:ufdup:and I was like :mjgrin:

So many memories for both Home Alone 1 and 2. I'm gonna watch it while we put up the Christmas Tree this weekend :ahh:.....and best believe when I catch any funny shyt I'm going to post it in this thread:youngsabo:

my mom made me mute the bad words lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Mac and cheese in the first one

Now that I think about it did Kevin EVER eat anything in the two movies. Dude always got interrupted when he was about to get his grub on.

Buzz ate his pizza

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Buzz ate his pizza

I don't know if he got to eat that cheese pizza that Tim Curry got him while he was in the limo. :patrice:

Last edited: