Kevin Hart: When I was broke, my Wife was there

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Kevin ain't really takeoff until 2011 and he started seeing eniko 2009/2010 so maybe he wasn't "broke broke" but he wasn't really a millionaire either.
This is a chatty patty comment im about to make but fukk it:

Eniko was mutual friends with kevin hart ex wife and she worked her way into his inner circle :ld:

bytch plotted from the jump

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
how do you know that?

One of those gossip pages on ig put her on blast with receipts 2 years ago :russ:

Eniko was a hairstylist at the salon kevin hart ex wife use to go to. The ex wife stylist was good friends with eniko then boom eniko worked herself into the inner circle.

:dame: not you chocolate kitty

a chocolate patty :wow:

:dame:

I couldnt help myself :wow:

Im not from harlem :dame:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This is a chatty patty comment im about to make but fukk it:

Eniko was mutual friends with kevin hart ex wife and she worked her way into his inner circle :ld:

bytch plotted from the jump
Be that as it may all that went down well before he made any real money. They say she was partially the reason their marriage didn't work but all that happened between 2008-2010. He was still doing low budget hood flicks up until 2011.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Be that as it may all that went down well before he made any real money. They say she was partially the reason their marriage didn't work but all that happened between 2008-2010. He was still doing low budget hood flicks up until 2011.
she honored reality

the reality is that little n*gga was about to blow in 2010/2011

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
One of those gossip pages on ig put her on blast with receipts 2 years ago :russ:

Eniko was a hairstylist at the salon kevin hart ex wife use to go to. The ex wife stylist was good friends with eniko then boom eniko worked herself into the inner circle.

Well if this is how it went down then yeah I'd have to change my stance on this. She a gold digger. That's crazy foul. The game is the game though.but this is fukked up regardless of he's famous, had money or was just a regular nikka.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was bout to post this but thought it wasnt thread worthy tbh :yeshrug:

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock

From doin her hair to doing her husband :picard:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the quote came from Kevin responding to people on Instagram

‘Are We Worrying About You?!’ Kevin Hart Blasts ‘Angry Women’ Calling Eniko Parrish A Gold Digger

Nooooo She Wasn’t Ready! Kevin Hart’s Girlfriend Eniko Parrish Puts Fan On Blast Who Hints At Her Being A Gold Digger

enikocomment3.jpg

enikocomment2.jpg

enikocomment1.jpg

kevinhartresponse.png

neekcomment2.png

screen-shot-2014-06-20-at-1-14-22-pm.png

I agree with all those people though....

dude is a sucker

Just like Steve Harvey and countless others