Kevin Hart Details How Dave Chappelle Humbled Him & Chris Rock With His Brilliance (Video)+Footnotes

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Dave chappelles how old is 15 alone is superior to folks entire catalog. There are jokes, there is social commentary, and then there's just dopeness.

Chappelle has several jokes better than a lot of comedians catalog. I was watching why terrorists don't take black hostages and almost died. Chappelle's jokes are timeless..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I respect Kevin, but Chris Rock has a handful of classic stand-up albums. That's getting into Pryor/Carlin territory. All due respect to Dave Chappelle, but his stand-up - while great - has not reached the absolute heights of a Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy. He's more of a genius for The Chappelle Show.

I gotta agree. dave chappelle is a really good standup, but the best of his material ain't touchin the best stuff rock or eddie have done in the past.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I gotta agree. dave chappelle is a really good standup, but the best of his material ain't touchin the best stuff rock or eddie have done in the past.

You forgot what site this is fam. :francis:

And nikkaz stay exposing their knowledge and age. It clearly shows at times.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The way Chapelle can't break down a joke is almost unfair
Comedians gotta be sitting there like :dwillhuh:

teacher

All Star
Daps

only problem is one of the 2 you mentioned admitted his stand up> his....so :patrice:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no collection of stupider human beings than thecoli.
It's never about taste with disliking Rock. You lakes always jump to intelligence slights. Rock is king for the smart dumb nikkas. nikkas rather shake they head talmbout (yup yup that's true) than laugh. fukking weirdos. I'd love to sit and watch a Rock special with some of you to see wtf y'all laughing at :what:

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
It's never about taste with disliking Rock. You lakes always jump to intelligence slights. Rock is king for the smart dumb nikkas. nikkas rather shake they head talmbout (yup yup that's true) than laugh. fukking weirdos. I'd love to sit and watch a Rock special with some of you to see wtf y'all laughing at :what:
I'd love to have a go at your face