Kevin Hart Details How Dave Chappelle Humbled Him & Chris Rock With His Brilliance (Video)+Footnotes

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Chris Rock on Eddie level :mjlol: yeah ok. The Coli smart dumb nikkas fave comedian. If a large portion of the Coli agrees on something that you rarely hear offline you know it's bullshyt. Rock isn't a top 10 comedian
I said chris wasn't funny nikkas on here attacked me

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I respect Kevin, but Chris Rock has a handful of classic stand-up albums. That's getting into Pryor/Carlin territory. All due respect to Dave Chappelle, but his stand-up - while great - has not reached the absolute heights of a Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy. He's more of a genius for The Chappelle Show.
Rock also uses writers

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Rock on Eddie level :mjlol: yeah ok. The Coli smart dumb nikkas fave comedian. If a large portion of the Coli agrees on something that you rarely hear offline you know it's bullshyt. Rock isn't a top 10 comedian
Who's in your top ten then?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I respect Kevin, but Chris Rock has a handful of classic stand-up albums. That's getting into Pryor/Carlin territory. All due respect to Dave Chappelle, but his stand-up - while great - has not reached the absolute heights of a Chris Rock or Eddie Murphy. He's more of a genius for The Chappelle Show.
Youre basing your opinion on specials not being a road comedian.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Dave is just on another level

I remember when he came here, the last 20 minutes was him just fukking around interacting with the audience. This was 05 I think, right after he got back from Africa.

He did I think a fifty minute set and left and I'm guessing the promoters told him he actually had 10 min left. He came out and did another 20 just talking with the crowd.. None of it was bit material, all just freestyled.. He's just a naturally funny guy, conversationally funny..

And he rarely reuses material.. I swear the shyt he was talking about that night I can't find anywhere..

He did a whole bit on iceberg slim that I think I saw on YouTube but he did this other bit on some dude that ran up on him and his boys high on pcp. He said the dude kept hitting himself in the nuts with a hammer and calling them ******s lol

I wish I could find a clip of it