Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gates just like my cousin

nikka wanna be crazy so bad

Like dude really want to have a mental problem

So he act like he crazy as a defense mechanism

But he sane as fukk

this is most people these days......crying like hoes about " bu bu bu bu mental illness". mostly cac shyt but these days its nikkas too

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
2pac or Ice cube never dyed his hair blond

No, but Kevin Gates would never wear nothing but a tiger skin thong in public either:

92b550c887f68c30dcc16e700c40fe6e.jpg

:scust:

noumena

All Star
Daps
thats a gay man right there. But kevin Gates different he one of them super intelligent psychopathic faggits. Them raw ass prison gay nikkas they prey on weak minded muthafukkas with they "philosophy" end up bare backin em. He been exposed years ago. I aint posting all the details and shyt do your research if you care. Real ones been knowing whats up wit this nikka tho. True definition of :demonic:

caught me off guard with that one man lmaooooo:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

noumena

All Star
Daps
Male version of Azelia Banks, that 2012 odd future/pro era “it’s cool to be weird” period let in a lot of strange motherfukkers :scust:
Even funnier considering that OF were just playing that shyt up for the cameras and were actually pretty normal. You could say Tyler's gay but I still think that was a marketing move/label pressure. The dudes just acted crazy like Redman but were pretty regular. Tyler wasn't even into drugs. Azealia Banks and Kevin Gates though? Actual weirdos. But maybe that's them playing that up for their marketing...who knows:manny:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Even funnier considering that OF were just playing that shyt up for the cameras and were actually pretty normal. You could say Tyler's gay but I still think that was a marketing move/label pressure. The dudes just acted crazy like Redman but were pretty regular. Tyler wasn't even into drugs. Azealia Banks and Kevin Gates though? Actual weirdos. But maybe that's them playing that up for their marketing...who knows:manny:
That's what I'm sayin. They were basically suburban kids making really weird music.
Labels saw that and were like "The kids want weird." So these Banks/Gates types come along.
And they make basically generic music, but they're bastshyt insane in real life. :pachaha: