KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
"i was conducting myself like a n!gger..":mjpls:
^This is what I mainly took issue with. I don't feel that word has a legitimate meaning under any circumstance and especially in the context in which he used it. I'm sure the textbook definition can be argued but still.

I know it probably came off like he was saying that people aren't klit by police for no reason but he was just arguing from his own experiences.

I can't be mad at him for not following the system at race. So when he says all lives matter in the context outside of race, I can't don't him.

Also, if you want to be real about some of these highly publicized police killings some could have been avoided if the individual who got kilt would have just chilled out. Not saying it's ok to kill because of it, I'm just making an observation. If someone has a gun pointed on you, police or otherwise, that may be a time when you want to humble yourself. If you ready to die for it then I understand that as well. I've had guns pointed at me by police on two different occasions so I feel I can say that.

As far as the BET thing. Ah, it's tricky. In times past everything was segregated and when they wouldn't let us in on what they were doing we made our own and branded it racially just as they branded theirs racially to exclude us. I can't say that that time has passed since even if you look at Oprah's network we still aren't being represented let alone on other networks. In a perfect world it wouldn't be that way but that's not the reality. Should we have BET in 2016, no. But there is still a need for it even if the name was changed which I think they should consider as long as the premise of the network stays the same.

Please, please, please stop paying attention to FOX and it's host. These devils are suppose to be reporting the news, instead they are creating it/becoming it. FOX is and will always be a troll network as far as I'm concerned but the news aspect is dangerous.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
watch-the-trailer-for-american-crime-story-the-people-v-o-j-simpson-and-take-a-look-a-737907.gif

:mjlol:

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
^This is what I mainly took issue with. I don't feel that word has a legitimate meaning under any circumstance and especially in the context in which he used it. I'm sure the textbook definition can be argued but still.

I know it probably came off like he was saying that people aren't klit by police for no reason but he was just arguing from his own experiences.

I can't be mad at him for not following the system at race. So when he says all lives matter in the context outside of race, I can't don't him.

Also, if you want to be real about some of these highly publicized police killings some could have been avoided if the individual who got kilt would have just chilled out. Not saying it's ok to kill because of it, I'm just making an observation. If someone has a gun pointed on you, police or otherwise, that may be a time when you want to humble yourself. If you ready to die for it then I understand that as well. I've had guns pointed at me by police on two different occasions so I feel I can say that.

As far as the BET thing. Ah, it's tricky. In times past everything was segregated and when they wouldn't let us in on what they were doing we made our own and branded it racially just as they branded theirs racially to exclude us. I can't say that that time has passed since even if you look at Oprah's network we still aren't being represented let alone on other networks. In a perfect world it wouldn't be that way but that's not the reality. Should we have BET in 2016, no. But there is still a need for it even if the name was changed which I think they should consider as long as the premise of the network stays the same.

Please, please, please stop paying attention to FOX and it's host. These devils are suppose to be reporting the news, instead they are creating it/becoming it. FOX is and will always be a troll network as far as I'm concerned but the news aspect is dangerous.
:dahell: