Kevin Durant Has Done Absolutely Nothing With His Career Since Leaving Golden State

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
KD helped GS win 2 rings. Why do the fans have all this ongoing animosity to him? You nikkas already helped run him out along with Draymond.

So y’all should probably worry about not going back to the doormats you’ve been throughout history. nikkas didn’t even make the playoffs this year
Steph won his 4th title at 33 without KD against a stout Boston team.

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
KD is too passive in how he demands sh*t from his teammates. Way too laid-back.

He's more vocal when he doesn't like front offices. But if anything, Phoenix wasted this season with him by not running the majority of their plays through him. Book has declined mad quickly. And most of his shots are centered around getting calls and getting to the line try'na pick up and-one's that don’t exist. Beal is a shell of his former self, so he ain't even expected to get busy no more. So KD should've showed up and made certain sh*t known.

The team has no leader. And whether he'll ever admit it or not, he should've stayed with GS for another few seasons. That dynasty would've been on some 90's Bulls type of run. Him and Draymond really threw away mad rings because they couldn't get along. Dumbest sh*t ever. And I'm sure KD knows that.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Steph won his 4th title at 33 after KD against a stout Boston team.
Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Wtf does that have to do with my post? That was 2 years ago. This year they missed the playoffs and there future doesn’t look bright.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Wtf does that have to do with my post? That was 2 years ago. This year they missed the playoffs and there future doesn’t look bright.
I see you're being obtuse. My point being, Steph has done significantly more than KD before and after KD was on the squad.

Winning a title is no small feat. Whether it was 1, 2 or 3 years ago. That title was without KD. What has KD done before or after Steph?

:jbhmm:

The narrative for a while surrounding steph, was that he needed KD to continue his legacy and dynasty. He flipped that narrative on its head when he won one after KD while KD has floundered going from team to team. Why play stupid? Who are you fooling? :mjlol:

Not to mention Steph beat an even better version of that Boston team that KD lost too. Pls stop playing the fool to defend KD.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
KD helped GS win 2 rings. Why do the fans have all this ongoing animosity to him? You nikkas already helped run him out along with Draymond.

So y’all should probably worry about not going back to the doormats you’ve been throughout history. nikkas didn’t even make the playoffs this year
I don't . I don't support these threads either, I fukk with KD heavy. He helped 30 get two of them things , the jabs in hindsight make no sense to me....but in real time it was annoying AF trying to talk sense into block headed Bron and KD stans letting them know BACK THEN what the move to GS was....it was always KD kissing the ring. Because of that 2016 WCF. On top of them fishing for him already up til then.
But the narrative was the inverse cuz that big cold 7 foot nikka got to play 1v1 against Bron scary ass, and Richard Jefferson geriatric ass in those finals (people forget all the other series) . So feelings were hurt and narratives created. But nonetheless he was apart of the whole thing so he'll always have my respect :ehh:

'22 was the official stamp for what always was. Lot of humble pie served up. And now nikkas finally getting it :pachaha:

One of the best to ever did it tho, GS or not. 4 scoring titles and a MVP is still rarified air

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Durant wasted too much time in Oklahoma with Russ. That's 7 years gone from his career. Then he spends 4 years in Golden State. That's most players careers right there. It was highly, highly important that he picked the right team after leaving Golden State and he picked Harden/Kyrie. Spent five years with them can't do right nikkas. That's 16 years now. After 16 years in the league, you not gonna be that guy anymore and he's not. End of his story :yeshrug:

Steph lucked up going to GS where he had Klay, a HOF shooter who was willing to be #2, and Dray, a swiss army knife kinda player who does everything than a bunch of veterans who could ball (Iguodala, Livingston, Barbosa).

KD had guys like Perkins, Harden, Serge who could've been that for him in OKC but, Russ was the WOAT guy to be your #2. They should've added as many picks as possible and traded Russ for one of the other guards/wings in the 2010s.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He tore his Achilles

I'll admit it now if he played in 2019
Gs wins three in a row. When h came back for those few minutes he killed us .

He had a injury that would have made most people avg like 13 and 5 on 37 percent shooting