Kevin Durant disses Stephen A for saying Dantoni 3s or Layups, Jordan focused marketing negatively impacted basketball

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He's right, but I wouldn't put Shannon in that discussion. Shannon is pretty fair on his bball takes for the most part, he just plays a character when discussing Bron vs MJ in order to combat Skips troll character

Skip, and SAS are the WORST things to have happened to basketball discourse. Everything is comparisons, everyone is weak (when compared to an older generation), everyone is pitted against each other like this is a 1v1 sport, and hot takes are the general go to in everything basketball related.

Thank god this hasn't happened to the NFL to this degree, but they def try their best when trying to compare QBs in a sport where there are 22 people on the field at the same time.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's right, but I wouldn't put Shannon in that discussion. Shannon is pretty fair on his bball takes for the most part, he just plays a character when discussing Bron vs MJ in order to combat Skips troll character

Skip, and SAS are the WORST things to have happened to basketball discourse. Everything is comparisons, everyone is weak (when compared to an older generation), everyone is pitted against each other like this is a 1v1 sport, and hot takes are the general go to in everything basketball related.

Thank god this hasn't happened to the NFL to this degree, but they def try their best when trying to compare QBs in a sport where there are 22 people on the field at the same time.
Shannon absolutely belongs in that group, toss Nick Wright in there as well

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Shannon absolutely belongs in that group, toss Nick Wright in there as well
No he does not belong in that group..

Why you analog ass LeBron hating doofuses can’t see that??

If Shannon wasn’t there all people would see and hear is Faghot ass Skip gaslight and lie about LeBron everyday..

A hatin ass nikka like you just wants to see clowns shyt on Bron on TV everyday

Analog ass nikkas :hhh:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he does not belong in that group..

Why you analog ass LeBron hating doofuses can’t see that??

If Shannon wasn’t there all people would see and hear is Faghot ass Skip gaslight and lie about LeBron everyday..

A hatin ass nikka like you just wants to see clowns shyt on Bron on TV everyday

Analog ass nikkas :hhh:
Does your fakkit ass realize I want all of them gone?? I don't want to hear none of them, so that means Shannon and Skip can both go. You're too busy swinging from Bron's nuts to realize I don't fukk with Skip either. Just last year Shannon was shytting on KD over a fake quote that was circulating on Twitter, then when KD called him out on it he blocked KD. Lol @ thinking that type of bullshyt should be promoted on TV just cuz Shannon is a Bron fanboy like yourself.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Does your fakkit ass realize I want all of them gone?? I don't want to hear none of them, so that means Shannon and Skip can both go. You're too busy swinging from Bron's nuts to realize I don't fukk with Skip either. Just last year Shannon was shytting on KD over a fake quote that was circulating on Twitter, then when KD called him out on it he blocked KD. Lol @ thinking that type of bullshyt should be promoted on TV just cuz Shannon is a Bron fanboy like yourself.
I don't believe they even discussed that topic on the show tho... so it wasn't being promoted on TV. It was strictly online

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Shannon don’t belong in that group.

Also Shannon is also a high level elite player, champion and hall of famer.

while these other guys never played one moment as pros and wrote on notepads, type writers, and computers for years

You couldn’t get one gem of proper technique from them over Shannon

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL