Kerry Washington Koonin, Praises fake white husband

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
That shyt is so viral that it even made the news :dead: . Coli nikkas told me that the internet is just the internet? How a trend on tiktok end up on the news? Its funny because when white women posted their kids last year on tiktok they got called fetishists by the queens :francis:

Its the new civil rights movement :blessed:

It even made the news :dahell: Black women really be doing too much about interracial dating on social media. They're the only group I see going viral for things like this, even Asian women who are known to be cac worshippers have never gone this far.

As a matter of fact, you rarely hear about AW/WM unions, or any other interracial unions involving white men on social medias despite the fact that they're far more frequent that BW/WM, and it's all because a lot of black women really make IR dating one of their most important talking point in life :heh:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
It even made the news :dahell: Black women really be doing too much about interracial dating on social media. They're the only group I see going viral for things like this, even Asian women who are known to be cac worshippers have never gone this far.

As a matter of fact, you rarely hear about AW/WM unions, or any other interracial unions involving white men on social medias despite the fact that they're far more frequent that BW/WM, and it's all because a lot of black women really make IR dating one of their most important talking point in life :heh:
The shyt is truly pathetic. I make it a point not let them in my space at all

Black female swirlers are literally the bottom of the barrel IMO

I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire

Daps
Based on body language alone...You can tell that Kerry has fukked this man on many occasions,

MV5BMTA2NDE4NDI3MjFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDAzMjY2ODEy._V1_.jpg

21121bb463898762_GettyImages-474347791.jpg

l-acteur-tony-goldwyn-l-presente-l-actrice-kerry-washington-avec-la-remarquable-actrice-dans-une-serie-dramatique-pour-scandale-sur-scene-au-cours-de-la-44eme-naacp-image-awards-au-shrine-auditorium-a-los-angeles-le-1-fevrier-2013-upi-jim-ruymen-ty3e1t.jpg

These two are too touchy-feely with each other
That's Tony Goldwyn?

Ol evil banker dude from Ghost with Whoopi and Patrick Swayze.

Dude is literally the heir to:

giphy.gif

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:If her husband would’ve pulled this with a white woman. Black twitter would be in flames.

Shyt, if a Black man did this for his actual white wife, Black Twitter would be in flames :pachaha:

I know Kerry Washington used to leave the Scandal set with her panties moist as fukk :pachaha:

They were going hella overboard in them scenes.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

These women want white validation badly.

shyt is sad to see