Kerry Washington Koonin, Praises fake white husband

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Thank you. Dudes on here are always trying to manipulate people. This is something everyone is doing, including Black men and their Asian, white, or Latina wives. It's lame, but easy to ignore.

edit: there was even a thread about it on here.
I didn't see any other trend similar to the "black wife effect" from other groups. In fact, I rarely see trends centered around IR dating that don't involve black women swirlers now that I think about it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if everyone jumps off a cliff, you will to you fukking dummy?
Damn. What did I do? :mjlol:

I didn't see any other trend similar to the "black wife effect" from other groups. In fact, I rarely see trends centered around IR dating that don't involve black women swirlers now that I think about it.
Oh no, that's not what I'm saying. I didn't see any other groups doing it, either. I just saw Black men and women doing it with their non-Black partners.

Last edited:

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
A black woman with a black husband and black children posting interracial content and an ode to a white man. Alright man.

That Scandal show was the worst thing to happen to black relations the last decade. I'm genz, so I marginally missed that wave, but I watched an episode for the first time last week and it's clear why they love the show so much. Most powerful cac in the world spiting his white wife because of his uncontrollable love for a black know it all mammie wonderwoman. No wonder the ratings were so high

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
OP can you put some more sauce in the title? This would be an instant plat if you worded it a certain way and hit all the keywords