Kerry Washington: “I Would Not Have Done ‘Scandal’ If President Were Black”

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So rather than appear as if she's trying to be disrespectful to Obama, she'd rather just perpetuate the stereotype of the black jezebel and add further disrespect to one of the most already thoroughly insulted and looked down upon groups: black women.

Yeah, makes perfect sense. :rudy:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Some black women would rather be the white man's bed-wench than the black man's queen and the popularity of that show and the reason she decided to take that role prove it.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my dude i skimmed it lol is she c00ning?

Only half. She thinks she wounldn't have take the role on scandal because if the president was black people would associate that with Obama, cause she is sleeping with him on the show. So the president is whit instead. But I think once again Kerry is letting some white boy come on her face, but she say she's doing it to protect Barry Obama :krs:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some black women would rather be the white man's bed-wench than the black man's queen and the popularity of that show and the reason she decided to take that role prove it.

:ohhh: Wise Man you are, some sister said the exact same thing in the comments. White wife is pregnant too. So not just a wench, but a crappy person period :skip:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Only half. She thinks she wounldn't have take the role on scandal because if the president was black people would associate that with Obama, cause she is sleeping with him on the show. So the president is whit instead. But I think once again Kerry is letting some white boy come on her face, but she say she's doing it to protect Barry Obama :krs:

Man on the low I think she gets the couch...you know what the couch is right?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

They have sex scenes and show her getting nutted on during the show? I need to watch more tv. :ohhh: