kerry washington appreciation thread

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
True but she is. :yeshrug:

I also don't think she's that attractive. Her teeth, jaw line, hairline and forehead. :scust: Also comes across as very insecure.

She's one of those black chicks were pretends to be pro-black, yet all her entire circle white. :francis:

:mjpls:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:snoop:

Then again, if you're a female poster in the red, it really means you ain't shyt
I've seen how you look like in real life; your opinion means shyt to me. :yeshrug:

And for the record, I'm only in the red because I like Drake and people around here have a complex when it comes to the boy. :wow:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I've seen how you look like in real life; your opinion means shyt to me. :yeshrug:

And for the record, I'm only in the red because I like Drake and people around here have a complex when it comes to the boy. :wow:

bytch you ain't shyt, you're a fukking troll, if you're even a female

:mjlol:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
She generally likes them very old and very white. Her "marriage" came out of no where for many people.

Kerry Washington's Dating History: A Look At The 'Scandal' Actress's Men (PHOTOS)

o-LAWRENCE-ODONNELL-570.jpg

:scust:

I heard the rumor she is a lesbian but thought it would hurt her acting roles if it came out.
Kerry Washington On Gay Rumors: 'I've Never Been Bothered By The Lesbian Rumor'

Lawrence Odonnell slept with Kerry Washington and Tamron Hall.:deadmanny::dead:
lawrence_odonnelltamron_hall2012-med.jpg

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit: at that bytch, never looked her the same after this . Shaming and throwing black folks under the bus for the lbqt community.