kerry washington appreciation thread

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
That’s the only way to light black people:wow: are you a photographer?
Nah, I just adjust my TV and computer monitor settings a lot :mjlol: . I'm not making a joke and have an almost autistic obsession with great picture quality. I'm the same way with music and sound. I could sit in my car a good half hour to an hour adjusting the high pass, bandpass, and low pass filter of my stereo to get the "perfect sound". Like you said, black people, especially women who might have makeup that reflects, are much better looking under more dimmer natural light or lights have a warmer and orange tone to them. In OP's picture she has a ton of makeup on that may have reflecting particles and you can even see the clay-like consistency of it on her face which is more noticeable under bright white light. Cooler and more white light may be better for usually white women, particularly those whose pale skin may be their assets like say Katt Dennings or a Dita Von Teese.
-1504123321.jpg

The same lighting doesn't work as well for black women. For black women, I think the reflection of the makeup under bright lights blur out their usually more attractive darker skin tone hidden underneath. Conversely, women like the chick above actually look worse and like vampires under dimmer lights.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was about to say she looks damn good for 50 but she’s barely over 40 :patrice: her skin tone/body looks great...face just looks a bit gaunt tho

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Tried to watch the new Netflix movie that she's starring in about a week ago, and had to turn it off cus her teeth kept gettin’ in the way

Last edited: