Keri Hilson Wants To Live Separately From Her Future Husband

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm actually not opposed to this. I value my own time as well, and if she's like me, I would be apt to have a little side condo that I can get away to. She can stay in the main house. I either come home on weekends or leave on the weekends. Up to her. :yeshrug:
I actually do got a side condo

mainly got it because it was close to my job and i can bounce if we having drama but i let another cat live there temporarily.

It’s annoying going back n forth but i guess it’s needed. And nah, I don’t bring no hoes there

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Too far. She just wants to be single while in a relationship.

I must have my own room/basement. That’s mandatory.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I actually do got a side condo

mainly got it because it was close to my job and i can bounce if we having drama but i let another cat live there temporarily.

It’s annoying going back n forth but i guess it’s needed. And nah, I don’t bring no hoes there

Yeah.. this is the situation I envision. A house in the burbs and a downtown condo. I would stay at the condo during the week to make it easy to get back and forth to work.

I already have a nice condo in a tony neighborhood. I think I'm going to just keep it and when I'm ready to settle down, buy in the burbs.

But I don't intend on leaving the city.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
She'll never prosper lol

This deserves its own thread honestly.

Whenever you ask “why are there women that date bums?”, she gave you the answer in that post. No leverage outside of her vagina, she felt dispensable and that worried her.

That’s also why you see some beautiful women with ugly men. They see their beauty as leverage over their uglier half.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Whenever you ask “why are there women that date bums?”, she gave you the answer in that post. No leverage outside of her vagina, she felt dispensable and that worried her.

That’s also why you see some beautiful women with ugly men. They see their beauty as leverage over their uglier half.
“I don’t like muscular men”
You see it

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Ding ding ding