Keri Hilson Wants To Live Separately From Her Future Husband

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
At this point in my life, to live with a woman I need my own room. A man cave. I can live with a woman as long as I have one room and one bathroom to myself. Where I smoke blunts while I take shyts and it doesn't bother anyone else who doesn't smoke :noah:

Powerful stuff right there breh, them toilet spliffs are very crucial.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the first time I've heard this. I think people don't want to get married but the social stigmas of not being married makes them come up with off the wall shyt like separate houses.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
i mean i sort of understand it. Mainly because there's nothing worse than your wife calling you every 5 seconds and you can't get any work done. Sometimes I just wanna look for jobs, listen to music and surf the net. And anyone who is married or has a live in can understand that it's hard to get stuff done. Keri is a songwriter so she probably needs space to think and create freely

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
do some of these women be thinking before saying shyt? it seems like they just say a bunch of retarded-ass shyt without knowing how stupid it sounds. it's incredible. 'hey i wanna live separately when we're married.' then what's the point of getting married moron?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: She can get a huge ass mansion and never see him except for relations.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Imagine wanting to get married but not having qualities conducive to partnership.
Delusion that goes unchecked is a mofo. She knows she aint built for marriage but is too afraid to live her life without being able to claim she was someone's wife and got a ring to flex on other women :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i mean i sort of understand it. Mainly because there's nothing worse than your wife calling you every 5 seconds and you can't get any work done. Sometimes I just wanna look for jobs, listen to music and surf the net. And anyone who is married or has a live in can understand that it's hard to get stuff done. Keri is a songwriter so she probably needs space to think and create freely
she need space to do dirt.

Why would you marry a woman with no intention of having a child

good luck parenting across the state

yea I'll take your son for the year. zoom call?

That's a real alternative lifestyle for a family

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I've read this idea is gaining popularity:ehh:I can see the perks. The status quo has the divorce rate at 50%.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Someone give her my number. I always be telling women that I value my space a lot and if I got married, I would need my own room, cause I wouldn’t even want to sleep in the same bed with them sometimes. Nothing against them, I just need my space like that. They be looking at me like :what:
Got to be like that with my girl too

Women are needy and often inconsiderate. I have to wake up multiple times a night and almost be about to cus her out because my girl is taking up 90% of the bed, or taking the covers, constantly moving in her sleep, or if she has to get up before I do, she’s loud af on the phone with her friends (i work nights), etc.

So sometimes we have to sleep apart or we have arguments because of all that. I can understand sometimes having separate rooms or a separate space.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Got to be like that with my girl too

Women are needy and often inconsiderate. I have to wake up multiple times a night and almost be about to cus her out because my girl is taking up 90% of the bed, or taking the covers, constantly moving in her sleep, or if she has to get up before I do, she’s loud af on the phone with her friends (i work nights), etc.

So sometimes we have to sleep apart or we have arguments because of all that. I can understand sometimes having separate rooms or a separate space.

Then the pressure they be putting on you to come to bed. I be like, I’m smoking weed in the living room and looking at ignorant videos on YouTube, take your ass to bed without me :unimpressed:

Im tall as hell so I got a king size bed and chicks always wanna lay around in my shyt talking bout, I just love your bed, it’s so comfortable:rudy:
bytch this my bed:mjcry:

invalid

Banned
Daps
How Much Do You Value 'Me Time'? Keri Hilson Says She Could Live In Separate Houses From Her Husband

"I'm like Mykah Jones (her lead character) in that I love myself, I love my singleness and I love my alone time. Even if I were with someone, I still need me time a lot to the point where I could probably live in two separate houses with my own husband. I've done two separate countries for over a decade. I want to put myself in a position to find that partner and maybe accelerate the process in-between because I'll go years in between relationships"

So... whats the point. If you want to live alone, what is the point for a man to sign that contract and get married? :patrice:

I'm actually not opposed to this. I value my own time as well, and if she's like me, I would be apt to have a little side condo that I can get away to. She can stay in the main house. I either come home on weekends or leave on the weekends. Up to her. :yeshrug: