Keri Hilson Wants To Live Separately From Her Future Husband

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How Much Do You Value 'Me Time'? Keri Hilson Says She Could Live In Separate Houses From Her Husband

"I'm like Mykah Jones (her lead character) in that I love myself, I love my singleness and I love my alone time. Even if I were with someone, I still need me time a lot to the point where I could probably live in two separate houses with my own husband. I've done two separate countries for over a decade. I want to put myself in a position to find that partner and maybe accelerate the process in-between because I'll go years in between relationships"

So... whats the point. If you want to live alone, what is the point for a man to sign that contract and get married? :patrice:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
At this point in my life, to live with a woman I need my own room. A man cave. I can live with a woman as long as I have one room and one bathroom to myself. Where I smoke blunts while I take shyts and it doesn't bother anyone else who doesn't smoke :noah:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
While y'all so uptight about these chicks? A pretty thick who's single into her late 30s is just a undercover freak who wants g league level relationships.

This 100%

Single 30s-40s are the loneliest, freakiest bytches out here. Only thing ever in the way, is their kids (if they have any). Once they're out the way...:wow: