Keri Hilson lookin FLAWLESS!!

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
First off the "penis" shaped portion is actually a air pocket in his sweats, his phone is weighing his pocket down stretching and slimming the the air pocket into the shape of a dikk. He has a note or one of those big ass tablet phones in there, u can see the shape and outline if u look close enough.
:dead:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
First off the "penis" shaped portion is actually a air pocket in his sweats, his phone is weighing his pocket down stretching and slimming the the air pocket into the shape of a dikk. He has a note or one of those big ass tablet phones in there, u can see the shape and outline if u look close enough.
#noshadejuststatingfacts

:dead:

Dude breaking it down scientifically

jv2694.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
What's that?
Idk if u got the invite to the ladies group, but they're having a thread on whether I should be bootd out or continue to stay, could u go in there and vouch for me it would mean alot :smile:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Idk if u got the invite to the ladies group, but they're having a thread on whether I should be bootd out or continue to stay, could u go in there and vouch for me it would mean alot :smile:

I got you boo!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
#noshadejuststatingfacts
The more I look the more I see a big ass d!ck. :yeshrug:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I just upgraded from a 56k not too long ago :to: my Gateway with Windows 2000 kicked the bucket & I had to use my financial aid refund check in a new computer... So excuse me if I still use 'old school' computer terms with my barely functioning slider phone. :sadbron: go easy on me okay???
U good booboo
:flabbynsick:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
#noshadejuststatingfacts

:deadmanny: