Keri Hilson lookin FLAWLESS!!

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
tumblr_inline_mt8j1iAdof1ro2d43.gif

I need to hop on my computer so I can right click & save that pic. Actually I've seen it before :shaq: but completely forgot he's a 10/10 on the :shaq: scale!!!! :damn:

Serge is freaking perfection.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
But your losing sleep worrying if she's gonna marry him or not:what:

WTF are you talking. Sir I'm not losing sleep; I was joking about his penis is size with Juicy.

Me saying I hope she plans to marry him was a joke referencing the fact that he penis is so big that her vagina will be too stretch for another man. I don't really give a damn if they get married.

Bye dude :camby:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:No u twerp, I want to save it to my computer because i want it was my screen saver. Nice try tho...
Just fuccin with you booboo, I havent seen my screensaver pop up since I was 9. You still rockin the gateway or stealin internet from the neighbors :lolbron:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Just fuccin with you booboo, I havent seen my screensaver pop up since I was 9. You still rockin the gateway or stealin internet from the neighbors :lolbron:
:troll: I'm using that Mickey Dee's wifi. That's why I when I'm in tiny chat I'm always freezing. Idk why I called it a screen saver when I meant the background... :manny:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:troll: I'm using that Mickey Dee's wifi. That's why I when I'm in tiny chat I'm always freezing. Idk why I called it a screen saver when I meant the background... :manny:
Lol ok, bout to say you need a sugar daddy in your life if your ass dont got a modern pc or dial up

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Lol ok, bout to say you need a sugar daddy in your life if your ass dont got a modern pc or dial up
:mjcry: I just upgraded from a 56k not too long ago :to: my Gateway with Windows 2000 kicked the bucket & I had to use my financial aid refund check in a new computer... So excuse me if I still use 'old school' computer terms with my barely functioning slider phone. :sadbron: go easy on me okay???

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:usure: That's a paynus shaped phone... :noah: lemme call him & see him answer to know if it is of not.
First off the "penis" shaped portion is actually a air pocket in his sweats, his phone is weighing his pocket down stretching and slimming the the air pocket into the shape of a dikk. He has a note or one of those big ass tablet phones in there, u can see the shape and outline if u look close enough.
#noshadejuststatingfacts