KENNY SMITH’S EX-WIFE GOING AFTER HIS “INSIDE THE NBA” MONEY; WANTS CHILD/SPOUSAL SUPPORT

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
How do some of these people justify getting paid that much a month just cause the ex is rich. If when they are together the spending is reasonable plus at my descretion whether i want to be mean or not. How you getting 30k a month? Wtf for. Have you suddenly become disabled cause you married me and now can't fend for yourself after we break up?

Divorce laws are very fukked up. They fukking over men. Men are the primary lawmakers and still haven't had the balls to bush some of these things

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bingo!

Dudes are so worried about being a “REAL MAN” to women or just flat out intimidated by women who make their level of income

Its very possible to have a working marriage with a woman makes less than you, especially if she's ambitious and continues upgrading herself, even post marriage.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

Kenny+Smith+2017+NBA+Awards+Live+TNT+Arrivals+K__P9n4ANoIl.jpg

:whew:

:ohlawd: that titty meat

He should have married a Chick-fil-A manager :sas1: this ugly nicca gonna pay the price

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Kenny was always humble bragging bringing his wife on the show to show her off:mjlol:.

In her prime when you saw them together you already knew what it was.Probably paid more than this per year trying to keep her happy and keep her attention away from other nikkas.Right past the 10 year mark hih:francis:?