KENNY SMITH’S EX-WIFE GOING AFTER HIS “INSIDE THE NBA” MONEY; WANTS CHILD/SPOUSAL SUPPORT

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So basically marry a women who is one the same level as you financially speaking and is a worker?

What if you met your wife and she was a millionaire before you despite you being the bread winner?

Does that still grant her “spousal” support?

Yeah basically!

At the bolded- Interesting scenario. Unless she lost it all during the marriage, I doubt it.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Can anyone with money on the coli teach us coming up men how to rich and marry right?

Please don’t say “don’t get married”.

Is there a legit plan and way to get married and avoid this mess?

One way obviously is to be faithful but what about avoiding easy ass divorces?

:laff:

The real answer and I have seen it with my own two eyes. Marry a woman from a wealthy family. Not rich, but wealthy. A wealthy family prides themselves on being married and not dividing assets.

Case in point, Donald Sterling is a racist POS. His wife still hasn't divorced him even though they live separately and he had all kinds of side chicks. Assets were more important than being in "love." Now, marrying a wealthy woman that is black in America, is a lot harder than it sounds, because most women who get paid like that usually are getting the come-up off a man.

Mellody Hobson is not divorcing George Lucas ever. Melinda Gates isn't leaving Bill. Elon Musk is not someone to emulate here. He marries for looks and loses every time, so that's why he keeps these hi-profile government scams going (*cough* SpaceX *cough*).

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

Rings run from the hundrwds to millions , when you think about it , it's a waste of money on a marketing scheme just like the wedding .

All that shyt is insane man and a waste of money. shyt I am in the wrong business. Need to be pushing some diamonds off on some dumb ass americans.

Cause you know most these mothafukkas taking out loans and or putting that shyt on a credit card.

He doesn't want to buy the ring and he tried to come to a compromise but his girl isn't budging. In fact she replied back to him in text basically telling him like it was an ultimatum. If he doesn't buy the ring it may be over.

I don't feel too bad for him because he is a cac and he will probably fold.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
He doesn't want to buy the ring and he tried to come to a compromise but his girl isn't budging. In fact she replied back to him in text basically telling him like it was an ultimatum. If he doesn't buy the ring it may be over.

I don't feel too bad for him because he is a cac and he will probably fold.
He needs to drop her ASAP!

Daps
he prob cheated and had a side baby or something. sounds like a women scorn to me. women be scorning women be scorning.

That's what I'm curious about. If a dude is a cheater, especially a serial cheater with lots of side heauxs :francis:.

Dudes marry these model broads using their money/fame. They get so used to new puzzy that the dudes keep fukkin around even after marriage.

Model/actress/IG broads know the game better than most. They let you get away with everything until the clock hits 10 years.

If I was worth, say $50 million, I would never marry a broad I couldn't pull making $50k....unless she's got plenty of her own money and we sign a prenup.

Daps
fukk is the point of getting married and seeding up any chick when you are getting NBA and post NBA money?

Maybe we don’t “get” it because we’re all poor in comparison but it would be far cheaper to go buy some kids from another country or seed up someone in “developing” nation and toss a few bucks to the mom and roll with the kid lol :russ:

bytch will spend 0 mins helping you develop a wet jumper but think wet box equals JG Wentworth structured settlement money.

The game is fukking rigged and shame on these dudes for letting p*ssy dictate their demise.

SpryCourageousChickadee-size_restricted.gif

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
i can't help but notice that GMB doesn't include the millions of successful marriages that produced healthy, successful children in the "L" column :skip:

And the fact that married men are richer than those that aren't on average.

Why Do Married Men Earn More Than Single Guys Doing the Same Job?

And most of the richest men in the world are married.

Hell, Prince Harry & William are married and they could fukking just bang every Hollywood actress & Instagram model forever.

There must be something to that marriage shyt. :patrice:

Maybe the bible and every single successful religion/culture in history is on to something:patrice:

The only dudes who on that GMB shyt are broke dudes.

Even Derek Jeter got married:manny:

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
“We’re told she feels she is acting on behalf of all women who are not being heard.”

This broad tryna act like she’s on some noble crusade for women across America. Nah bytch you tryna hit a lick. Never trust any woman that says she would hyphenate her name.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
And the fact that married men are richer than those that aren't on average.

Why Do Married Men Earn More Than Single Guys Doing the Same Job?

And most of the richest men in the world are married.

Hell, Prince Harry & William are married and they could fukking just bang every Hollywood actress & Instagram model forever.

There must be something to that marriage shyt. :patrice:

Maybe the bible and every single successful religion/culture in history is on to something:patrice:

The only dudes who on that GMB shyt are broke dudes.

Even Derek Jeter got married:manny:
Married men gotta make more than a single man :gucci: how else they gonna provide for their wife and pay the bills and spoil her.

Don't bring up the Bible in this, the Bible also says don't have pre-marital sex. shyt is outdated.

Jeter got married after he was 40. Rich dudes should wait til they get all that player shyt out their system (usually late 30s) before they even entertain marriage. Instead a lot of these dummies get married when they still want something on the side and that's how a lot of them end up divorced. You *usually* get married for the right reasons when you're older too. Younger dudes are still idiots for the most part IMO.