Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is the jokes :russ:
Only have seen tonight's episode and Goggins is killin it :heh:
Plenty of fukkery and he plays that effeminate kinda role a lil too easy, kinda makin me wonder :dame:
lmao i checked his wikipedia too see if he has been married after the way he been acting. :mjlol:

he was doing that shyt on sons of anarchy too.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Lee Russell is sinister as fukk.... :damn:

When he spit in the tea and was making those faces while Doctor Brown was praying :bryan:

He already got Neal compromising his morals by accepting stolen goods, and the way he sashays into every scene is jokes :mjlol:

Lunch worker looking at Neal and Lee coming out the woods like :dame:

Don't live in the South, but those Bojangles biscuits were sounding kinda good :ohhh:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
lmao i checked his wikipedia too see if he has been married after the way he been acting. :mjlol:

he was doing that shyt on sons of anarchy too.
Didn't he play a tranny on Sons? I remember seeing the screenshots of him with full breasts. :heh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yoooo this is only the second episode and they've already tore down and burned down a house and of all people it's their boss :mjlol:

And how many times will Lee say "fukk" in every episode :dwillhuh: he says it every damn sentence :russ:
And :russ: at the plot twist of Lee not actually being gay or that's what he wants us to believe :dame:

Last edited: