Kenny Powers da GAWD is BACK! New HBO Show: Vice Principals

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Soild start, I'm in... :ehh:

Loved the affirmative action joke. You know some of them was thinking it. The funniest part was the school shooting joke. That caferteria dude is going to be funny. The new principal can act but I just wished they chose somebody more in shape. If they find some dirt I don't wanna see it on her.

Nah fam, Thick black middle aged women make the best principals... They got it right

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You brehs feeling this show? It's funny I just now figured out about this show on Twitter today and I found it on accident :heh:

I'm planning on watching this later on today, to see what it's talking about :ehh:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
show has promise....its funny for me and my roomate cause a teacher we had is trying to be the next principal of our old HS and he looks like McBride :laugh: hope the whole season holds up to this first episode.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Little underwhelming, more interested and amused by Goggin's, Mcbride was a little derivative of other roles, or they are saving better lines for other episodes.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
First episode was so so. But I'm cool with that I see how the fukkery will only increase an the show will become funnier through the season.

Love the scene in the office when he is schooling the three kids and he says something like I better not see you in here again to the white kid, then turns to the other kid and says I'd say the same to you but I know this aint your last time in here, so till next time and blows a kiss.:mjlol: