Chicago
2Pac

tumblr_n3btn4J6RW1r0jlbgo1_400.gif

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I can hear some Outkast, some Roots, West Coast all balled into one.....I am impressed, didn't think he could come close to GKMC, but this grabs me off the bat.

2015 has been strong for Hip-Hop, hopefully the stakes are upped for everyone else dropping the rest of the year.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
bruh this album just feels like it spans decades stylistically. it's just...it. feels like a timeline, or one long dope ass jam session. :ohlawd:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
White people under 21 will hate this album

White people over 21 will say they love it/critical acclaim

Young nikkas under 21 will say its trash and photoshop various NBA player dunking it into the recycling bin

Old heads will love it

I rly think you have to be at least somewhat aware and familiar with the G-Funk Era sound to like this album. Seems like what he was going for.
People in the mid-late 20s I feel like will love it most because we have had the best musical experience (imo).
We are old enough to appreciate the sound he was trying to capture while keeping it fresh. Idk tho, after a couple listens I rock w it

Knowledge.

I hate saying shyt like this online, but I think if your ear is a little more expansive, you most likely fukk with this album. Old cats like me love the vibe of albums like this. LOL!! I'm reading all these tweets, and the older dudes are with it. The younger crowd wanted something totally different from the album.

That's music though. We all want something that relates best to our own little personal musical palettes.