Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
we dont know cause it aint on here :sadbron:

What?????
It didn't make it???????????????

Track was PIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Way better than 'i' and Blacker the Berry, this should have been the single... WTFFFFF

Not even in the iTunes purchasing link?
Any song in the iTunes not in the physical CD or song in the physical not in the electronic?

WHY DIDN'T IT MAKE ITTTTTTTT??????????

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What?????
It didn't make it???????????????

Track was PIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Way better than 'i' and Blacker the Berry, this should have been the single... WTFFFFF

Not even in the iTunes purchasing link?
Any song in the iTunes not in the physical CD or song in the physical not in the electronic?

WHY DIDN'T IT MAKE ITTTTTTTT??????????

nah I got the iTunes no deluxe or bonus :sadbron: i was anticipating it hopefully one day the cdq leaks but now I can finally just download the live version since I know its not on here now. I was waiting it out but :to:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The album is average.

A lot of these posters in here are praising it like it's the second coming. But Tetsuo & Youth as well as 2014 Forest Hills Drive are better.

To be honest, it's kinda boring. I guess you could say it's sonically consistent, but that's not really a good thing. Nothing really stood out to me as inspiring or innovative. His attempts to be conscious seemed hollow. It's a letdown, especially after GKMC.

There are some highlights, some moments of depth, but nothing that would elevate it to classic status.

If anyone besides Kendrick had released this album, it would not get a quarter of the praise it's received.

On top of that, I think it's somewhat socially irresponsible. Kendrick is using his platform to recite meaningless platitudes and promote concepts like "respectability politics". To see that receive such acclaim in the mainstream, or for it to be promoted as the salvation of hip-hop, is disheartening.

I'm not saying the album is trash. It's just disappointing. :yeshrug:
yup

remember the feeling you got when you first heard money trees?

you don't get that at all on this album.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
nah I got the iTunes no deluxe or bonus :sadbron: i was anticipating it hopefully one day the cdq leaks but now I can finally just download the live version since I know its not on here now. I was waiting it out but :to:

Damnn...... that's sooooooo making me angryyyyyy

What about this?

where is this?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Question. Since Interscope and iTunes fukked up the release are they gonna hold the sales until next week's official release and bundle it all together so K.Dot's First week isn't splintered?