Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to Takeover and Ether and then listen to Euphoria, Meet The Grahams and Not Like Us.
The things said are not alike.
Jay and Nas peacing it up eventually was almost inevitable.
Kendrick has never given any indication that he has ever particularly liked or respected Drake and it would make him look terrible to even shake his hand.
I'm not saying they'll ever be friends, but if Cam and Nas can be cool after Cam dissed his dying mom and said he's gonna piss on his daughter :picard: then anything is possible.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Makes a lot of sense for Bone Thugs to be there,their 30th anniversary,they get a lot of love on the West Coast and Kendrick is a big fan

Who am I kidding they not gonna be there

:mjcry:

I like how quickly your hope faded lol

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I fukkedd with Boogie's More Black Superheros. I definitely want to watch his performance.

If Jay Rock is there I need him and Kenny to do Money Trees.

IDK if Ross is there or not but if he is I hope he brought Gunplay and they do Cartoons & Ceral.
It ain't going to happen but if they did cartoons and cereal :wow:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
1 hour til that ovHoe pack gets smoked

a56.gif

DOT FUKK EM UP:damn::damn::damn:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I'm not saying they'll ever be friends, but if Cam and Nas can be cool after Cam dissed his dying mom and said he's gonna piss on his daughter :picard: then anything is possible.
Eh nas vs dipset wasn't that serious...they were more hurt he even dissed them cause cam n them were nas stans