Duval County
gjUaYn6.png
@TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen to Takeover and Ether and then listen to Euphoria, Meet The Grahams and Not Like Us.
The things said are not alike.
Jay and Nas peacing it up eventually was almost inevitable.
Kendrick has never given any indication that he has ever particularly liked or respected Drake and it would make him look terrible to even shake his hand.
He has given indication in the past that he respected Drake. The premise of the control verse was naming guys that were great and his competition. The disrespect def got heavy but it was heavy with Nas Jay too. Don’t forget about super ugly. Most battles eventually up the disrespect to high levels. I know it’s very much not gonna happen that’s why I said +1000 :russ:

I do think/ hope they will peace it up one day though.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He has given indication in the past that he respected Drake. The premise of the control verse was naming guys that were great and his competition. The disrespect def got heavy but it was heavy with Nas Jay too. Don’t forget about super ugly. Most battles eventually up the disrespect to high levels. I know it’s very much not gonna happen that’s why I said +1000 :russ:

They damn sure won’t be peacing it up within the next three years.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Damn I need that 4th shirt with the 3 Grand National GNX's and Not Like Us font on it

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

That past your talking about was a decade ago.

He been dissing Drake ever since he caught feelings about control.
He genuinely has developed a hatred for Drake and doesn't seem like he cares to ever be cool with him again.

Last edited: