Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
3b5cdc2bd97d3493c7015686ce6b959d.png
Why would Drake get mad at a male fan stealing a towel from a female...that's on brand for his fan base

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Here's a question, what would Drake even say? So he's supposedly "mad" because of the Pop Out show, is he gonna make a record crying about it, lol
That's what I'm saying. He should've said everything he had to say in Heart Pt 6 instead of crashing out and giving up. nikka would just make it worse by dragging the shyt.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's what I'm saying. He should've said everything he had to say in Heart Pt 6 instead of crashing out and giving up. nikka would just make it worse by dragging the shyt.

This is why I don't believe it's real. Will he send subs on his album? I'm sure he will. And I'm sure Kendrick will too. And Cole will too. But I don't think we'll get another diss record from any of those guys directly aimed at anyone again.

Drake's entire strategy revolved around Family Matters being the kill shot. When that didn't work he had nothing else. And boy does this shyt look worse now, with Whitney at the concert and Dave directing the entire operation lol.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is why I don't believe it's real. Will he send subs on his album? I'm sure he will. And I'm sure Kendrick will too. And Cole will too. But I don't think we'll get another diss record from any of those guys directly aimed at anyone again.

Drake's entire strategy revolved around Family Matters being the kill shot. When that didn't work he had nothing else. And boy does this shyt look worse now, with Whitney at the concert and Dave directing the entire operation lol.

“Holla at me when we start getting into the facts…Cause all my shyt was FACTS.”

nikka really held his nuts on that shyt lmao

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

nikka not enough of an emcee to be able to pivot from what Kendrick was doin. I'm trying to figure out is who tf was advising him. Was goofy ass Akademiks or some shyt?