Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Roddy Ricch gotta be sick as hell. Came out the gate with a dope ass album only to immediately fall off with his 2nd

Crowd was dead silent when he came out :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Crowd is awful throughout this concert. They didn't really fukk with any of the other acts before YG and Roddy. Dom Kennedy got minimal fanfare :picard:

Will watch the whole Kendrick run tomorrow. Just saw the Euphoria intro, wish he didn't fukk the lyrics up :francis: . Euphoria >>>>

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Crowd is awful throughout this concert. They didn't really fukk with any of the other acts before YG and Roddy. Dom Kennedy got minimal fanfare :picard:

Will watch the whole Kendrick run tomorrow. Just saw the Euphoria intro, wish he didn't fukk the lyrics up :francis: . Euphoria >>>>

I thought Dom got a big reaction, maybe I just remember it that way cos I was hype.

Crowd went off for Tyler though.

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
When did Cole freestyle over this :ohhh:

Also Alright is a Latino protest song now :scusthov: . DACA anthem :huhldup:

Was not a freestyle, but a full track. Was part of Black Friday around a decade ago. Kendrick did a track over one of J. Cole's songs, and J. Cole did a track over Alright.

See at 4:00 minute mark:

Ku$h Parker

I Took My Time,I Hurried Up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

#Swerve,he voted for Meet The Grahams:troll:
kendricks-close-friend-speaks-on-the-games-video-of-why-he-v0-vqbubexl9f8d1.jpeg

Daps
Just wanted to say one thing about ab-soul since so many people are just blindly (no pun) repeating the eye problems discourse.
im pretty sure they were just playing with that banter cuz he seems to joke about it (for example i saw him at the tde champions tour and he was rockin a archery costume), and then you can see even more clearly (no pun) from the rest of the video, he is jumping around on stage just fine.
like i saw dehh saying he didn't do a song cuz his vision. no silly, he just doesn't have a song that's going to go off on a crowd like this.
i liked his appearance though, top 3 moment.

Last edited: