Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Daps
I don’t know why you nikkaz say shyt like this. Everytime this nikka comes out he got the internet going crazy. The nikka is a force in rap and always has been.

Now it’s even more solidified that he is that top nikka in hip hop of this generation if anything. The nikka fukked up the whole big three talk.

This. Kendrick is and will be fine.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That crowd was going word for word to Dom Kennedy and Problem songs that came out more than a decade ago. Shoreline Mafia songs for a few years ago had people singing too. What an amazing example of why supporting regional sounds and waves via radio play and going to shows matters so much. So many cities right now are getting fukked over by iHeart programming where the playlist is the same no matter where you go. I get that Drake, Future, etc are gonna be played everywhere. As they should since they have hits. But you cannot allow the radio to ONLY play that shyt or you end up with cultures dying. Think about how homogenized slang is right now due to radio pushing the same artists. Draco, pushing p, slime...you got no business saying that shyt if you're from...Ohio lol.

The west has their own slang, own fashion (lmao @ YG's outfits...), own local legends, etc. We need to go back to every city having a dominant flavor.
A hundred percent agree

I think it would still happen because of the internet

And on every city having its own local legends, we need a thread

I want to know whose other cities Blade Icewood

Let's do it next week

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
That crowd was going word for word to Dom Kennedy and Problem songs that came out more than a decade ago. Shoreline Mafia songs for a few years ago had people singing too. What an amazing example of why supporting regional sounds and waves via radio play and going to shows matters so much. So many cities right now are getting fukked over by iHeart programming where the playlist is the same no matter where you go. I get that Drake, Future, etc are gonna be played everywhere. As they should since they have hits. But you cannot allow the radio to ONLY play that shyt or you end up with cultures dying. Think about how homogenized slang is right now due to radio pushing the same artists. Draco, pushing p, slime...you got no business saying that shyt if you're from...Ohio lol.

The west has their own slang, own fashion (lmao @ YG's outfits...), own local legends, etc. We need to go back to every city having a dominant flavor.

I miss this so much about hip-hop.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

If it's for "not like us" they prolly had her record her part separately cause of scheduling issues. Makes me wonder what other names they got. This video could be even crazier and more disrespectful than the popout show :lupe:

Aubrey said summer vibes and Kendrick prolly gonna release the video right when drake drops his new single. Now Aubrey got something new to stress over. He might even push his date back. Kendrick is psychologically torturing this boy and I'm loving every second of it :wow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It’ll be interesting to see Kendrick’s popularity after he stops piggy backing off the Drake beef
N1gga, where is Drakes popularity gone be. You got every sector of society singing a song that calls him a pedo. :mindblown:

Now this n1gga making a video for it. He just may Ja Rule him. B1tches a fickle. If Drake lose the hoes... Its gone be hard to come back from this

Then Kendrick may have shyt down his Atlanta connections:damn:

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
I genuinely think the last time a rapper took this much of an L was when Pusha embarrassed the same person..

Before that I think it was genuinely 40 glocc getting mollywhopped into a bush with one hand while the other hand recorded him
Those incidents aren’t even close because there’s never been anybody big as Drake pause. Nobody as big as him has ever took this kind of L.