Need Jay Rock to be there too :wow:

:ohlawd:
yg-dancing.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is nobody interested in Kendrick’s catalogue for this concert?
The catalog that he performed on his last tour, that at the time was the highest grossing rap tour of all time and had a show streamed on Amazon a couple years ago?

He performed songs from all his albums on the tour/Amazon show. Since the tour he's released several songs, which is what people are interested in him performing as they'd be the first time he's done them.

Drake been on tour for like 2 years, if he was doing a show, you think people would be asking about God's Plan or Family Matters:dahell:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I feel like the biggest potential shock guest would be Rihanna. Biggest potential non shock (ie wouldn't be surprising) would be Dre.

I doubt Cole shows up but man....if he shows up to perform and give a kumbaya speech I'm gonna be laughing my ass off for weeks. Not even on some disrespectful shyt, it would just mean that Drake disgusted him so much he had to show out for his homie.

I 100% believe Schoolboy told Cole to fall back. Looks like it was for the best too even though at the time it was :scust:

Obvious to me that Kendrick respects Cole, but Aubrey? :mjlol: