Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I can see him doing half of Euphoria then leading into not like us. He’s performing these songs for sure because this is the first and last time he will ever perform them.

The only reason we got this concert was because of the Drake battle ain’t no way he doesn’t do any of the diss tracks.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was checking the thread to get more info about the concert and people are only focused on if he's going to play NLU or if kendrick is going to bring the opps out :francis: of-the-moment posters.
I mean, the only info that's been released about the show since the announcement are the DJ Hed and Mustard times and that it'll be streaming on Amazon and Twitch.

Nothing else has been announced so of course there's going to be speculation about who the "friends" are in a show called the "Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert".

He just came off a world tour for Mr. Morale so the assumption is that this is going to be different than that and there's a real possibility that he performs at least a 2 of the 5 songs he's released since March, including 1 that has been a top 10 song since its release.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
i was checking the thread to get more info about the concert and people are only focused on if he's going to play NLU or if kendrick is going to bring the opps out :francis: of-the-moment posters.

What else is there really to speculate about other than will he perform disses or who he is bringing out though??

You want us to speculate if he's going to do money trees or humble?? :lupe:

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
They should've live streamed it.

a56.gif

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
seems like roddy will be there.

I mean, the only info that's been released about the show since the announcement are the DJ Hed and Mustard times and that it'll be streaming on Amazon and Twitch.

Nothing else has been announced so of course there's going to be speculation about who the "friends" are in a show called the "Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert".

He just came off a world tour for Mr. Morale so the assumption is that this is going to be different than that and there's a real possibility that he performs at least a 2 of the 5 songs he's released since March, including 1 that has been a top 10 song since its release.

you right.

What else is there really to speculate about other than will he perform disses or who he is bringing out though??

You want us to speculate if he's going to do money trees or humble?? :lupe:

money trees make too much sense. opening his set with backseat freestyle would be :wow: