Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The camera display during his “wop,wop wop” shyt was legendary. This whole battle was legendary, watching that concert live was legendary. This is how a battle is won. No debating. We won’t ever see a hip hop battle this big again to this magnitude again crodies.. :mjcry:

we witnessed it…. :mjcry:

drake fans…. :mjcry:

jay z fans catching flashbacks…. :mjcry:

canibus fans…. :mjcry::mjcry:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
overkill, never go past the mark u already set, u kicking a dead body, which makes me feel like
this doesn't come out well in the end for kendrick idk how ofcourse
I agree. I don't think he should shoot a music video despite how huge the song has become. Unless Drake randomly decides to spin the block it's overkill at this point.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now I know why he ain’t do the video…. Didn’t want to overplay the song for this purpose.and reaction for the concert. Now drop the video, and let the over play start and eventually move on to somerhing else.

no way jay picks Kendrick to do the halftime show for 2025 and do this?? Right?????? :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
overkill, never go past the mark u already set, u kicking a dead body, which makes me feel like
Still have my doubts it's even for "not like us". Since they still gotta do editing and everything. Probably won't be released for another week or so. Think it could be for a new album single. Either way, the fact that it's in Compton let's me know it's gonna be a banger.

And even it is for "not like us". It is what it is. Aubrey called him a wife beater. Whitney has always been low key and tries to stay out of the limelight. The fact that Aubrey's bytch ass shaped his whole "red button" diss around her is some coward shyt. So I have no issue with Kendrick dancing on his body for the whole year.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Yall keeping projecting your own thoughts onto Kendrick.

Kendrick only performed the song one night and is gonna most likely shoot a video for it.

Overkill is if he kept dropping records on him like what Joe Budden did..

This man knows what he is doing..

Yall gotta remember that boy Aubrey disrespected his family and made a mockery of his culture. Nah he gonna get this work :demonic:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kendrick only performed the song one night and is gonna most likely shoot a video for it.

Yall gotta remember that boy Aubrey disrespected his family and made a mockery of his culture. Nah he gonna get this work :demonic:
hope he don’t get sent up to pac with all the gang shyt he promoting

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Mustve quoted the wrong guy