Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
overkill, never go past the mark u already set, u kicking a dead body, which makes me feel like
this doesn't come out well in the end for kendrick idk how ofcourse
I disagree, this is how you crush an empire like drake's

Total and undeniable domination

I bet kendrick is disappointed he didn't put up even more of a fight, he had more clips ready

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kenny has the juice now but Not like us is rather ironic considering Drake prolly has more black fans and is played more in the 'hood' than Kendrick

more american black folk relate to kdot than relate to drake.

maybe more black folks hear drake cause he be on that colonizer shyt. but more black folks as fans? nah. most of us see drake for what he is, but we tolerated him cause he stayed in his lane. basically kept it canadian and rode the party vibe. when he stepped out of line he found out quick fast what it really was.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whole crowd turned up at every line. They just removed ambient sound in general for the sake of the hd video.
Yeah nah I know they was turned up the whole way through, you just hear em go extra on certain lines. You can hear it on multiple videos, not just the HD video.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I wonder why dot went to djhed for this whole beef

Hed been down with TDE since forever. Kendrick called into his show to break the news that he was changing his name from Kdot to Kendrick Lamar in 2009. I won't make a direct 1:1 comparison but he's been like a west coast Kay Slay in terms of getting up and coming rappers their shine for decades.