Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Obviously I meant on stage but I see she was in the crowd with Dave
No, you already tried to move the goalposts by saying she left with Dave Free, and now you want to move them again by saying she wasn't on stage.
You wrote exactly what you meant, which was that Whitney wasn't there at all. There was no subtext to what you said.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Dope show overall. My only critique of the show is Dot should've played Rich Spirit at some point either to start the show or to lead up to not like us since the hook is literally a warning to brehs to stay in their lane.

Also would've liked to see baby keem up there and let him play hillbillies and family ties but that's just nitpicking.

I can't wait for people to make the playlists and put it on Spotify or YouTube music so I can blast this on my road trip next month:ahh:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
No, you already tried to move the goalposts by saying she left with Dave Free, and now you want to move them again by saying she wasn't on stage.
You wrote exactly what you meant, which was that Whitney wasn't there at all. There was no subtext to what you said.
:russ: Bro she wasn’t on stage and she was in the crowd with Dave like you can’t make that up

Maybe Kenny was trying to keep her away from Dre might trigger some bad memories

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:russ: Bro she wasn’t on stage and she was in the crowd with Dave like you can’t make that up
Whitney was in the crowd, Lebron was in the crowd, and The Weeknd was in the crowd, too.
Whitney was in good company last night.
Speaking of the crowd, did you hear the entire Forum calling the white boy a pedophile last night?
:russ:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Whitney was in the crowd, Lebron was in the crowd, and The Weeknd was in the crowd, too.
Whitney was in good company last night.
Speaking of the crowd, did you hear the entire Forum calling the white boy a pedophile last night?
:russ:
I heard alot of white and Mexican kids chanting the N word :francis:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i doubt his clout chasing ass would've declined.

look how mad he got over the superbowl.

he wants to be invited to all this shyt.

but he made his bed, he sided w/ Drake for whatever reason.

I think it has more to do with Dre than Kendrick. Dre doesn't want Game bringing fukkery, and he's more loyal to 50 and Em.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This was a cultural landmark.

Michael Jackson moonwalking at Motown’s 25th anniversary.

Michael Jordan crying with the trophy after his first championship victory.

Mike Tyson biting Holyfield’s ear.

Tupac performing at House of Blues.

Nas performing Made You Look at the album release party.

If you missed this live as it was happening and didn’t have the foresight to mark this on your calendar and watch with friends and family who appreciated the moment and KNOW Kendrick’s catalog, I feel for you. Not only did Kendrick bring out everyone who’s meant something in LA Hip Hop over the past 15 years, he united hoods on stage to share the moment.

:wow:

This was nothing short of epic and iconic.

🫱👑🫲

Last edited: