Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
You a cac so fukk you

me put you on to history

Back in the day during Motown’s run at the start they didn’t just rush out people. They copied the factory formula of the old Ford cars taking time to make things perfect and they basically had a multi tier system where you had to prove your level through time to work with the top writers and producers. Stevie Wonder was a prodigy writing songs for artists. Then he literally went to college for music then came back to make more music.

TDE was notorious for not putting out nikkas music and that’s a major reason why all of them have large gaps without music.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I missed this, what happened? :dwillhuh: Did he drop a new diss? Why everyone saying Drake is done now?
no new diss, just a concert.

did euphoria, 6:16 on LA, and did not like us 5 times. in addition to DNA, alright, etc.

dre came out, tyler, the west coast, really.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Guy on the Jenkins and Jones podcast said Dot dropping next month.

You listened to the whole show ?

The white guy talking about how he knew people really in the streets trying to make it as rappers made him hate Drake.

Ain’t he a school teacher lol

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Game being left out of these historic LA moments is not going to bode well for his legacy. Burned too many bridges by being a goofy ass clout chaser.

All he's known for these past 10-12 years is being a creep and dissing random nikkas for attention.

Man made and still makes good music can’t leave that out.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Guy on the Jenkins and Jones podcast said Dot dropping next month.

I know Kendrick aint interscope and I know that Dre/Snoop album probably aint coming out...but Eminem, Kendrick and Dre/Snoop potentially all dropping next month is a heady play

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm a non-black transplant to the West Coast.

WIthin a yeart and a half I learned geography and never let the sames mistakes happen again, and I've been met with love and led with love and respect ever since. Nobody would disrespect the legacy of Pac other than those who deem him guilty for rape. But I did learn about talking spicy about Kobe :steviej: although not shytting on him but in comparison to other players the natives here will defend him with their lives, i've seen the filipinos actually get physical for this shyt even when just debating sports over blunts and brews.

This is why I actually think Drake needs to just wrap it up, because while I know LA isn't representative of the entire Western world, this whole shyt symbolizes the difference between the two sides of culture coming to a head. HipHop is the greatest shyt in the world and this popout is evidence of it. This dude's vibes have been garbage for the larger part of about a decade or so and since his Meek shyt his compass has need to be recalibrated and he finally crossed a line in which he can't uncross with this beef.

With ppl like Kendrick, Cole, Dre, and other tastemakers, it is super likely that the sails of raps future are in good hands. Jake Pauls flame out, Lil Pumps flame out, just like Vanilla Ice flamed out, and other court jesters of yesteryear flamed out

How would you say Drake disrespected Pac?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a much, MUCH bigger L than Jay took against Nas, on a much larger scale with more people watching. And Jay literally dropped a half ass album with a weak rebuttal (BP2) and then he decided to wrap it up and retire with songs like What More Can I Say and Encore talking bout how people dont love him like they should :mjcry:

Drakes ego is either on par with, or bigger than Jay. We just have to see if hes more shameless and gonna continue dropping music amidst major rap beef Ls, consistent reference track leaks, being the butt of like 20 percent of all internet jokes and memes... and the pervert allegations

But this is the dude who painted himself like a sambo and called Kendrick a pawg loving fake militant (while being half white with a White bm and White son) among other things so I dont think he has any self awareness to feel shame at all :yeshrug:

Getting dissed 7 times at a packed, legendary concert is some new shyt tho :huhldup:

Don't forget about this record

:lolbron: :lolbron: