Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Daps
Beautiful show. Kept it west coast brought our Dre, great mic control, nothing glamorous about the set just Dot doing his thing.

I can't take Drake seriously ever again. He got bodied these last few months and this was the final shovel of dirt on him.

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
IMG-9089.gif

This is the new :sitdown:

:pachaha:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
The "What is it? The braids ?! I hurt your feelings you don't wanna work with me ok !" was LOUD lmao

Anyway, it was obvious that Kendrick won but the L for Drake is cemented and stamped. Alll of Drake's angles got nullified right there :
- Kendrick's wife was at the concert
- Dave Free produced the concert
- YG obviously sided with the West
- Not Like Us is an anthem and will get wheeled up every time it will be played

There's literally nothing Drake said that stuck :picard:

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
When "Like Dat" came out, I kept asking, "Why is Kendrick doing this?" It didn't make sense to me to bring all those war vibes. First Person Shooter wasn't that offensive. Kendrick had a lot on line getting into this beef(brand-wise). I thought dissing was a bit stretched for his sophisticated poetry and deep image. I kept thinking why comments from some goofy caused him to risk it.

I think Kendrick knew what he was doing and won the big prize. This is the biggest thing that has happened in hip-hop over a decade. It's just crazy. This is documentary material right here. Salute