Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I feel like the biggest potential shock guest would be Rihanna. Biggest potential non shock (ie wouldn't be surprising) would be Dre.

I doubt Cole shows up but man....if he shows up to perform and give a kumbaya speech I'm gonna be laughing my ass off for weeks. Not even on some disrespectful shyt, it would just mean that Drake disgusted him so much he had to show out for his homie.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
the biggest shock to me would be aubrey fam. like his bm. it was speculation that she was in the hillbillies video but who knows

I feel like the biggest potential shock guest would be Rihanna. Biggest potential non shock (ie wouldn't be surprising) would be Dre.

I doubt Cole shows up but man....if he shows up to perform and give a kumbaya speech I'm gonna be laughing my ass off for weeks. Not even on some disrespectful shyt, it would just mean that Drake disgusted him so much he had to show out for his homie.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Daylyt such a troll:pachaha: .....now we just need that dude collie to come back and it's gonna feel like old times again:wow:.....Kendrick gotta do something crazy man. I need another fix :sadcam:
He do that shyt to fukk with us :mjlol:

He follows thecoli Twitter account so I know he gotta be on here or at least lurking :mjpls:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I hope the show is monumental but i’m a temper my expectations. I don’t think the show will be nothing too crazy. The hype surrounding this show reminds me of when Kendrick headlined Coachella. Everyone was theorizing he was going to drop “Nation”. The secret Disk 2 of DAMN (with the blue background lol). When he didn’t announce anything. Many people were disappointed (who am I kidding, what I really mean is I was disappointed lol). The performance was great though.

And ain’t Kendrick’s part of the show only going to be from 5:45 to 7? I wonder how many songs can he do in that amount of time. I mean I guess it is like an album worth of songs. But the real question is will he perform NLU? If he doesn’t I’d be shocked but it’s a possibility he won’t.

Oh, and my guess on the surprise guest is Megan Thee Stallion. Her and Drake been subbing each other for a little while now. Plus Kendrick had a tasteful bar about her on Family Ties.