Kendrick Lamar - The Heart pt. 5 official video

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Do you realize this contrived ass shyt ain't cutting it?

COME. ON. Man.

Kendrick is playing games right now for someone of his supposed stature.

To WHO?! What you even on bruh. If it was your own opinion I wouldn’t even replied. But you said ‘you can’t play this at a kickback’. Makes no sense. The people running up the numbers on YouTube, all over IG and twitter —-they go to kickbacks!

Like what you like but we way past that ‘but will the bytches like it’ thinking

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The streets got me fukked up,
y'all can miss me
I wanna represent for US
New revolution was up and movin'
I'm in Argentina, wiping my tears full of confusion
Water in between us,
another pier/peer's been executed
History repeats again
Make amends,
then find a nikka with the SAME SKIN to do it

- Kendrick Lamar (The Heart Pt 5) :mjcry:
K Dot in Argentina after hearing Nipsey died [timestamped]

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To WHO?! What you even on bruh. If it was your own opinion I wouldn’t even replied. But you said ‘you can’t play this at a kickback’. Makes no sense. The people running up the numbers on YouTube, all over IG and twitter —-they go to kickbacks!

Like what you like but we way past that ‘but will the bytches like it’ thinking
this ain't it bruh. Listen without the video.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Song is cool. I dunno how I feel about the nip verse. I’m sure the intentions are good but it comes off kinda pretentious/presumptuous.

I only say that because who are you to rap from the perspective of a dead peer and forgive his assailant. You don’t know what that man felt in his heart when he got shot.

Again I’m sure Kendrick is just trying to keep the peace and all but I don’t think it takes this to do that.

Ultimately if his estate was cool with it then what ever, but that’s just my opinion.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:snoop: Why are y'all so hung up on the idea of Nip forgiving his killer? The message wasn't that you the fan, family, or homie had to forgive him - it was wholly from his perspective. Nobody close to Nip has expressed anything but admiration for what Kendrick did because they understood the intention.

Nothing that was done in the video was contrived, pretentious or anything else because it was a message that you can choose to take it or leave it.

Kendrick's super fan has been in here non-stop since this thread was started, posting and dapping something he thinks is "mid" or "contrived". You don't have to generate traffic to these threads, they're going to be just fine. Instead, use your super power of annoyance to generate some traffic to the staff threads on the state of how this site has been clearly abandoned by its owners.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
The streets got me fukked up,
y'all can miss me
I wanna represent for US
New revolution was up and movin'
I'm in Argentina, wiping my tears full of confusion
Water in between us,
another pier/peer's been executed
History repeats again
Make amends,
then find a nikka with the SAME SKIN to do it

- Kendrick Lamar (The Heart Pt 5) :mjcry:
K Dot in Argentina after hearing Nipsey died [timestamped]

Yeah those lyrics were dope as fukk. It's crazy there's people in this thread talking about Kendrick is on some rappity rap shyt when the whole song is clearly about the cycle of violence and this leads to the Nipsey concept later on beautifully.