Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden â–³
@Lavish
@23Barrettcity
@Da_Eggman
@Jermio
@Squirrel from Meteor Man
@Lil Bape the PostGod
@BlackXCL
@BlackMafia
@CrimsonTider
@Him
@Gangstar8
@Cladyclad
and the rest of you crodies too many of yall been😥 these past few months so it's hard to keep track
ezgif-5-54629bbf57.gif
7aM1L8r.gif

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
They know he isn’t, a C list rapper wouldn’t have even gotten attention of the world when like that dropped let alone the disses. The reality is that this was never the way drake stans envisioned this beef ending up. This has been a 4 month public ass whooping minus the 2 weeks Kendrick went completely silent

It's wild how these Drake fans have been trying to act like kendrick is some c list rapper who needs Drake for clout. Dude is literally the second most popular rapper next to Drake. Those arguments worked when Buddens and Push killed Drake, but that's not gonna work with Kendrick.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
If I was this nikka I would drop and album and somehow make it to where you have to pay like $5 to stream it early or some shyt.

And with the way Kendrick is going at this nikka it definitely is something way bigger than rap. I wouldn’t be surprised Drake tried to fukk his wife or some shyt because this nikka NEVER puts his family out there like that and the way she was getting down in that video it looked like she was enjoying the fukk out of it. I know I might be reaching but this shyt is wild.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
So the new talking point (behind the real anger) is Kendrick is milking this and needs Drake for numbers, otherwise he’s an obscure artist.

Mf, this whole recent shyt started after Drake and Cole were talking about Kendrick (and them) being apart of the big 3 :snoop:

Let’s just leave at that. Not even going to get into the fact that Kendrick has released songs, done 1 performance and 1 video…but he’s milking this. Has not said a word outside of that.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
from leaked.cx...idk how much of this is true, but the 1st one is false already

someone make a gif of kendrick destroying that owl pinata :picard:
Never made sense for Interscope to drop a massive album a week before Em drops. Also Problem (aka JasonMartin) said Kendrick has been talking behind the scenes with west coast artists about release dates so nobody steps on each other. Mustard’s album is coming July 26th. YG dropping a mixtape on August 16th. Roddy Ricch dropping this summer too. Kendrick is rumored to be on all three projects.

I don’t think he’s dropping this summer.